North American Video is the leading System Integrator serving the gaming market and one of the largest independent security integrators in the USA. Our primary focus is designing, selling, installing, and servicing enterprise-class video management systems that are tailored specifically for casino surveillance applications. Our system designs include the integration and installation of access control, POS, building control, and alarm systems in order to provide a complete security and surveillance solution for our customers. We are actively seeking self-starting security professionals to join our team and help us continue our success across the USA.
This position plans, directs, coordinates and budgets activities concerned with the installation of security/surveillance systems.
LEVEL - Project Manager 1
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with sales and operations, both locally and nationally, if needed, to ensure all projects are staffed appropriately. Therefore, ensuring the completion date of the project is met.
- Establish project objectives and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications. Notify Human Resources if an employee’s performance, etc. does not meet company standards/policies.
- Advise sales and management of no field work days, complaints and/or when completion date may not be met.
- Monitor and control project to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Review proposed equipment list and labor time/costs prior to beginning project or as soon thereafter as possible. Ensure company’s interests are protected while simultaneously maintaining a good relationship with the customer.
- Schedule work/technicians and sub-contractors, if needed, in such a manner as to maximize time “in the field” on a job and minimize “no field work” time.
- Retain service logs and work orders and submit to Customer Service for billing.
- Maintain inventory of tools and equipment for any/all vans and technicians under your supervision.
- Return any/all defective or improper equipment to customer service within 72 hours of its receipt.
- Ensure compliance to any/all applicable state and/or local building permits and/or codes. Take out building permits.
- Submit all as built information to sales as required: Provide one (1) soft and hard copy for the NAV master file; provide any/all passwords.
- Take and submit digital photos, as permitted, for each project to management.
- Maintain calendar of all projects and technicians work hours.
- Check for accuracy and submit all timesheets, weekly, to payroll.
- Perform technician/installation duties as needed/required to complete projects on time and to specifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent hand and power tool skills.
- Knowledge of basic use of test equipment. (i.e. multi-meter, toner/pickup, field cable tester)
- Knowledge of network wiring, structured cabling, and computers helpful
- Proven track record of attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work well independently as well as be a team player
- Willingness to travel extensively to perform duties.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed, independently and as a team player
- Minimum Technician 3 technical capability.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 7 years’ hands on technical experience working with CCTV systems and /or access control systems.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Related diploma/degree in a technical discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced use of test equipment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in network cabling, and local computer networking.
- Ability to read blueprints, architectural, mechanical, and electrical documents.
Project Manager 2
- Meets or exceeds Project Manager 1 capabilities.
- Multiple project capabilities.
- Provide customer presentations and perform walk throughs.
- Prepared for CSPM certification.
Project Manager 3
- Meets or exceeds Project Manager 2 capabilities.
- Executive capabilities.
- Management of large complex projects.
- Manages financial information.
- Holds CSPM certification.