- Jolene Glazier, Surveillance Director, Snoqualmie Casino
"NAV wrote the book on getting it done right, on time and on budget. We could not be more pleased with the final outcome and our new systems."
- Philipp Hawkins, Surveillance Director, Hialeah Park Racing & Casino
"This project is a big undertaking . . . NAV continues to please us with their technical capabilities and exceptional customer service."
- Toni Blackdeer, Surveillance Division Administrator, Ho Chunk Nation
"North American Video pays attention to the details and this is what makes them the best in the business."
- Guy Llewellyn, Director of Surveillance, Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs
“We’ve tried them all, and I can honestly say that NAV is the only integrator that can keep up with our standards.”
- Harold Hill, Barona Resort and Casino
“You have always provided competitive prices, as well as quick and reliable service . . . I would not hesitate to recommend your company to anyone in need of video equipment.”
- Mary Bodell, Surveillance, Fond-Du-Luth Casino
“North American Video was there, hand-in-hand with us, along with the manufacturer, to make sure we did get through these issues . . . they stuck by us, and I'll never forget that.”
- Anthony Clark, Soaring Eagle Casino and Resort
“When you run a casino, it’s 24/7, obviously, it’s very important that we protect the assets. They were able to implement the system without disrupting and having to shut down the entire casino.”
- Gordon Dickie, Seminole Casinos
“You never cease to amaze me! . . . We all experience overwhelming demands in this business from time to time, but [you] make life so much easier. I will sleep much better tonight. Thank you. LONG LIVE NORTH AMERICAN VIDEO!!!”
- Joe Twaddle, WinnaVegas Casino
“North American Video was a key element to the success Borgata experienced during the extensive regulatory inspection process . . . I felt they were a critical member of our surveillance team. The working relationship which has developed, has far exceeded our expectations."
- Gregory A. Schaaf, Director of Surveillance, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa